Canon Medical Systems USA partners with Glassbeam to offer Clinsights
Read the latest press release announcing our partnership with Canon Medical USA to Provide AI-Powered insights and analytics into Service Operations.Read Press Release
Glassbeam Expands Partner Ecosystem to Include Siemens Healthineers
Learn more about the announcement we made on the expansion of our partner ecosystem to include Siemens Healthineers in the Strategic Reseller program.Read Press Release
Best Teleworking Solution for the Healthcare Industry Award
Glassbeam Awarded 2020 TMCnet's Teleworking Solutions Excellence Award. Glassbeam AI application Clinsights honored for exceptional solution support.Read Press Release
Global Coverage with Thousands of Assets
Leverage AI and Machine Learning on your medical equipment’s machine data to become proactive and data driven.
Recover $3.4 Million* in revenues and $1.3 Million* in support cost saving by deploying Glassbeam solution in the cloud for your imaging fleet.
Test drive business impact at your facility.Business Impact Calculator
*3-year financial projections based on a facility with 5 MRI and 5 CT Scanner.
Explore Our Solutions
Glassbeam is disrupting the status-quo as a comprehensive fleet-wide analytics solution for analyzing machine uptime and utilization data in a single pane of glass.
- Recover millions of dollars in lost revenues by increasing machine uptime to 99% and above.
- Apply rule-based anomaly detection and alerting for field engineers to take proactive and predictive action.
- Optimize capital budgets for expensive imaging modalities by tracking asset utilization across the entire fleet.
- Benchmark utilization by viewing aggregated time taken per procedure, machine, operator, and facility.
Glassbeam is a world-class big data platform for machine data analytics best suited for any medical equipment used for imaging, diagnostics, and advanced therapies.
- Ingest terabytes of log data from your installed base, either through call-home or manual upload, and analyze at scale with years of data stored in the cloud
- Drive a cross-functional enterprise-wide business impact with invaluable machine data insights across support, services, sales, marketing, and engineering organizations
- Integrate Glassbeam insights with APIs and SSO integration into your CRM, ERP, Supply Chain, and other business systems to protect your legacy investment
Enhance your multi-vendor support & service solutions and create a differentiated offering leveraging machine data insights with Glassbeam Clinsights.
- Improve margins on your service operations by doing more with less, introducing automation and analytics as part of your backend infrastructure
- Provide higher uptime SLA to your customers, move unplanned downtime into planned maintenance windows, driving higher customer retention and satisfaction
- Become a reseller of Glassbeam Clinsights, white-label under “powered by Glassbeam” program if needed, and increase attach rate on service contract renewals
“Data transformation is the unspoken bridge between connectivity and analytics. As connected machines become more pervasive and intelligent, there is a huge untapped market opportunity for data management, transformation, and eventually analytics with machine learning for multi-structured log data. Glassbeam is purpose-built to address these challenges, allowing end-users to realize new levels of value from data, while also achieving significant predictive cost and time savings.”
“Information Services and Analytics fits well within UCSF Health’s 2020 strategic goals. Investing in data systems and predictive analytics capabilities to help us facilitate service management, asset utilization and performance improvement of medical machines are critical to our success. We are confident Glassbeam’s unique analytics solution will help us tremendously as we scale our operations over the next few years.”
Director of Clinical Engineering
“Protection of patient information is our number one priority in the healthcare industry. We are proud to see that Glassbeam is taking the protection of that data so seriously. We are confident that as the solution integrates with new data sources, all patient data will remain secure to the highest standards.”
Vice President - Risk, Security, and Privacy
Online Business Systems Global
“At EQ2, we fundamentally believe that IoT will become pervasive throughout healthcare in years to come,” said Vishal Malhotra, Chief Technology Officer, EQ2, LLC. “Partnering with Glassbeam will provide EQ2 and our customer base new ways of looking at data and will help them become more strategic in day-to-day operations managing their vast fleet of medical equipment as well as help them make more effective long term capital expenditure decisions.”
“Today, healthcare providers’ clinical engineering, radiology, and service teams lack the data-driven insights to make effective CAPEX and OPEX decisions. As a result, their organizations fail to maximize machine uptime and reduce operating and maintenance costs as much as possible. Partnering with Glassbeam enables RENOVO additional capabilities to better leverage the analytical data generated by ultrasound modalities. We look forward to optimizing healthcare providers’ return on investment and improving the patient experience through increased uptime.”
“Our partnership with Glassbeam has been a valuable asset to our service platform and offering to customers in Southern California. Strong partnerships are built on trust, and I am pleased to say that Glassbeam has delivered significant value to my team and our customers. I look forward to delivering the benefits of our partnership to more customers through our expanded partnership.”
SVP Agiliti Imaging
“Glassbeam has once again delivered on its promise to be the healthcare industry’s leading analytics platform,” said Chad Brown, President, and CEO of Brown’s Medical Imaging (BMI). “I am certain that the new functionalities of remote access and management will further strengthen our partnership offerings with Glassbeam, providing healthcare customers with unsurpassed benefits to increase machine uptime and improved patient care.”
President & CEO
Brown's Medical Imaging
“The number of signals coming from connected machines in the IoT market have surpassed the ability for humans to keep track of them years ago. I am excited to see Glassbeam, as a supporting member of D3 Center, taking a leadership role in leveraging artificial intelligence to change the rules of the game for the healthcare market.”
Professor of Computer Science and Center Director
Key Resources to Understand Our Healthcare Play
Glassbeam Solution for the Imaging Market
Learn how to overcome 8-15 downtime events per year that result in hundreds of thousands of dollars in lost revenue that healthcare providers can ill afford.Download Datasheet
Glassbeam for Healthcare
Understand how to enable 'smart maintenance' with proactive alerts, predictive notifications, and prescriptive recommendations.Download Datasheet
FAQs about Glassbeam CLEAN Blueprint
Get answers to key questions on our Glassbeam Healthcare solution for biomedical and clinical engineering departments.Download Datasheet
Artifical Intelligence and Machine Learning with Glassbeam
Provides a better and efficient way to manage part failures and reducing part replacement.
Helps prevent damage caused by the sustained operation of a device under extreme or abnormal conditions using anomaly detection.
Offers a superior approach than the traditional rule-of-thumb for identifying abnormal or extreme sensor values.
Glassbeam offers Machine Learning-based technology for predicting part failures within a prescribed timeframe for a variety of parts in different modalities such as CT scanner, MRI scanner, Ultrasound, and other medical devices. Our technology is manufacturer agnostic.
Product Spotlight – Clinsights™
- Allows real-time monitoring of asset utilization on a monthly, daily, or hourly granularity across all imaging modalities.
- Compare utilization among facilities or between vendors.
- Compares operator performance against a benchmark or set of peers to identify the need for improved training or on-boarding process.
- Provides analysis of procedures for a particular patient along with timeline and type of procedure.
- Use Glassbeam’s CLEAN™ blueprint for connecting systems from GE, Siemens, and Philips.
- Collect and analyze data from 30+ parameters cryogen levels, cold head temperature, and magnet pressure.
- Eliminates manual effort and provides a continuous measure for service team performance KPIs.
- Analyses how operators use CT scanners like the idle time between exams and time taken for exams.