Solutions for Manufacturers
Machine data contains critical information that can provide businesses a competitive edge. Glassbeam’s breakthrough SPL language unlocks this hidden value and is specifically designed to extract insights from “multi-dimensional” machine data.
Benefits Your Business
Deeper Examination of Machine Data
Benefit from a deeper examination of machine data — reactive diagnostics, proactive problem identification, and business intelligence analysis. Machine data holds the unfiltered truth about products and how they are being used.
Glassbeam solutions not only index machine data but extract important insights about system performance and user/machine behavior that can be acted upon in a timely fashion.
- Ingest terabytes of log data from your installed base, either through call-home or manual upload, and analyze at scale with years of data stored in the cloud
- Drive a cross-functional enterprise-wide business impact with invaluable machine data insights across support, services, sales, marketing, and engineering organizations
- Integrate Glassbeam insights with APIs and SSO integration into your CRM, ERP, Supply Chain, and other business systems to protect and enhance your legacy investment
Learn about Glassbeam Applications
Tailor Results to your Business Needs
Glassbeam’s easy-to-understand, web-based dashboards provide visibility into how customers are configuring and using specific products, as well as how those products are performing in the field. Multi-dimensional log files contain many different types of information, which can be of value to different functions within an organization.
- System identification — such as serial number(s) for elements in the system is essential to matching the source of log data with a specific customer.
- Configuration information — such as software version, model number, hardware configuration, manufacturer information or file system configuration. Changes in software version or subsystem configuration can have a huge impact on performance. Knowing which customers have specific versions can help establish patterns in key metrics, such as performance problems or part failures.
- Statistical data — such as response times, throughput, disk l/O, and network errors are core pieces of data that provide insight into customers’ product usage and performance. System messages such as events and alerts, frequency of events, and levels of severity or urgency, provide real-time notice regarding matters that require attention. A collective knowledge base can contribute to trend analysis, forecasting and the design of next-generation products.
Benefit from a Business-Centric Approach
A rich set of unfiltered machine data provides a broad context for extracting meaningful insights for practical business purposes.
- Customer support — Operational data on issues such as product performance, faults, errors and other anomalies can help support personnel identify the sources of problems more quickly or in some cases even spot changes that need to be made to avert problems.
- Product engineering and product management — Engineers and marketers traditionally rely on subjective means of assessing customer feedback and requests. With properly designed analysis of machine data, product engineers and marketers can base business decisions on hard facts from large numbers of users versus qualitative guesses.
- Sales and professional services — Machine data provides up-to-the-minute information on key metrics, such as amount of disk space used, number of site licenses, and software version, to alert salespeople to opportunities for new revenue. Similarly, professional services staff can turn the results of machine data analysis into a sell-through service.
- Senior management — Executives who want an understanding of how their products are performing with customers can view operational dashboards that reflect comprehensive, real-time, unfiltered facts.
Tangible Benefits with Significant ROI
- Reduce support costs by optimizing troubleshooting and case resolution.
- Increase revenues through new value-added services.
Provide upsell and cross-sell opportunities for sales managers.
- Increase sales bandwidth to focus on new sales opportunities vs. data collection for account management.
- Access the unfiltered truth on product usage from the installed base to guide product development
Real time access for support engineers on the entire performance history of all installations of a particular product, searchable by any number of metrics possible.
Drive product enhancement and development decisions with reliable end-user information and deliver highly detailed information on how product features are being used (or perhaps ignored).
Sales & Marketing
Get insightful usage reports on consumables and component failures to drive future sales, allowing account managers to better understand a hospital’s usage and growth profile.
Machine data analytics play an important role in engineering design helping executives stay on a continuous learning, creating new ideas, and always improving their equipment.
Get Clear Healthcare Operations Insight
Gain deeper, clearer insight from your machine data to elevate business intelligence, minimize unplanned downtime, increase asset utilization, and drive operational efficiency.