Glassbeam Rounds Out a Successful 2013, Driving Business Intelligence Around the Internet of Things
Glassbeam, Inc., the machine data analytics company, wraps up 2013 with unprecedented product innovation and momentum. The company signed new customers, added to the executive team and drove machine data analytics innovation for the Internet of Things with the launch of Glassbeam SCALAR, Glassbeam Explorer, Glassbeam Health Check and Glassbeam Studio, and raised $3 million in additional equity funding.
Expanding the executive team, Glassbeam today announced the appointment of Eric Warner as vice president of sales. A veteran with more than 15 years of experience, Warner joins Glassbeam from Sensage, acquired by KEYW, where he served as vice president of worldwide sales. Prior, he held executive roles at Integralis, Blue Vector Systems, VeriSign and Valdero. Eric will lead Glassbeam’s sales strategy and team expansion by developing effective lead generation and sales methodologies to uncover new business opportunities and secure new customers.
Glassbeam 2013 Corporate and Product Milestones include:
- Secured $3 million in additional equity funding in September 2013, bringing total funding to $6.1 million.
- Launched Glassbeam SCALAR, a hyper scale cloud-based platform designed to organize and analyze unstructured and multi-structured machine data and provide business intelligence around the Internet of Things.
- Released Glassbeam Explorer, a cloud-based search and log management application that enables users to find, explore, analyze, and visualize logs and other textual data.
- Issued a beta program for Glassbeam Studio, a visual development tool that uses advanced ETL and semantics to map unstructured logs to structured data for deeper analytics.
- Introduced a “Powered by” channel program to help product manufacturers monetize their log data through a white-labeled cloud-based analytics-as-a-service offering, signing up Hitachi Data Systems as its first partner.
- Held inaugural customer summit in July 2013 with more than 30 customers, partners and prospects.
- Expanded leadership team with the appointment of Eric Warner as vice president of sales.
- Named bronze winner in the Enterprise Service of the Year category for the Best in Biz Awards for Glassbeam Health Check.
- Named a finalist in the Best in Cloud BI and Analytics Solution category for the Cloud Awards 2013-2014.
- Included in the si100 2013 top 10 Big Data companies, selected by SiliconIndia.
Glassbeam’s patent-pending technology enables customers to reduce costs, increase revenues, accelerate product time to market, and improve customer satisfaction and retention. Glassbeam customers and partners include Fortune 500 companies and enterprises across a variety of markets including storage, wireless, networking and medical devices.
“With the explosion of Big Data over the last few years, enterprises have been collecting large volumes of unstructured and multi-structured data from machines and connected devices. As the machine data analytics company, Glassbeam has been a pioneer in developing the technology required to analyze machine and device data. I’m thrilled to join the company’s executive team and look forward continuing to build the company’s sales strategy and team in the year ahead.”
– Eric Warner, vice president of sales, Glassbeam
“With the exponential growth of data and the evolution of the Internet of Things into the Internet of Everything, we are excited to expand our leadership adding Eric as vice president of sales. We’re extremely proud of all our product innovations for the year including the launch of our new platform, Glassbeam SCALAR, in addition to our funding round and industry accolades. All of this underscores our mission of delivering groundbreaking solutions to our customers. In 2014, we look forward to continued innovation in the world of machine data analytics.”
– Puneet Pandit, CEO and founder, Glassbeam
Glassbeam is the machine data analytics company. Bringing structure and meaning to data from any connected device, Glassbeam provides actionable intelligence around the Internet of Things. Glassbeam’s next generation cloud-based analytics platform is designed to organize and analyze multi-structured data, delivering powerful product and customer intelligence for companies including IBM, HDS, Aruba Networks and Meru Networks. For more information, visit www.glassbeam.com.