Glassbeam Momentum Continues, Driving Actionable Intelligence around IoT
Glassbeam, Inc., the machine data analytics company, finished 2014 with significant corporate and product momentum, innovation and growth for the Internet of Things (IoT). The company continues to pave the way for advance machine learning and real-time analytics with its enhanced and cutting-edge IoT analytics platform – Glassbeam SCALAR. Additional yearly milestones include $2 million in funding, expansion of the company’s leadership team, new strategic partnerships, as well as industry recognition and accolades.
As the volume and variety of IoT-connected devices and machines grow dramatically, business users are demanding higher-velocity analytics on streaming data. Batch processing is too slow, creating the need for new ways to triage data as it flies in to produce actionable insights in real time.
Glassbeam SCALAR was designed for complex, multi-structured machine data. With the new capabilities announced this year, Glassbeam is the only company to provide rich machine learning algorithms and real-time processing for complex machine data. This specialized technology provides product manufacturers with a unique look into machine health while enabling a prescriptive and proactive approach to product issues before problems arise.
2014 Corporate, Product and Partnership Milestones
- Secured $2 million in additional funding from VKRM Group, following $3 million in equity investment in September 2013.
- Expanded leadership team with the appointment of Kumar Malavalli as chief strategy officer and added Sashi Reddi of SRI Capital as a member of the company’s board of directors.
- Launched the latest version of Glassbeam SCALAR tightly integrated with Apache Spark, addressing needs of IoT and big data analytics for processing complex machine data in real time.
- Announced three customer wins with Dimension Data, Violin Memory and Meru Networks.
- Expanded and added new strategic partnerships with technology leaders, including Hitachi Data Systems Corporation (HDS), Tableau Software, Enzigma and Mphasis.
- Received industry accolades including 2014 Cloud Award finalist and 2014 UP-START Cloud Awards finalist.
- Recognized by CRN as a 2014 Emerging Vendor in the “Business Analytics” category, as well as named to CRN’s Big Data 100 List.
Glassbeam’s patent-pending, cloud-based technology enables customers to reduce costs, increase revenues, accelerate product time to market, and improve customer satisfaction and retention. Glassbeam customers and partners include Fortune 500 companies and enterprises across a variety of markets including storage, wireless, networking and medical devices.
“This past year has been a momentous one for Glassbeam, signified with partnerships, continued product innovation and new additions to our seasoned team. We have positioned ourselves to continue our market leadership in ingesting, parsing and transforming complex machine data for some of the largest product manufacturers worldwide by leveraging our unique cutting-edge IoT analytics platform. We look forward to success in 2015 as we continue to disrupt the IoT industry and our momentum in the market.”
– Puneet Pandit, CEO & co-founder, Glassbeam, Inc.
Glassbeam is the machine data analytics company. Bringing structure and meaning to data from any connected device, Glassbeam provides actionable intelligence around the Internet of Things. Glassbeam’s next generation cloud-based analytics platform is designed to organize and analyze multi-structured data, delivering powerful product and customer intelligence for companies including IBM, HDS, Aruba Networks and Meru Networks.