Glassbeam Announces Glassbeam Analytics on the Salesforce AppExchange, the World’s Leading Enterprise Apps MarketplaceNovember 10, 2016
Santa Clara, Calif. – Nov 10, 2016 – Glassbeam, Inc., the machine data analytics company, today announced it has launched Glassbeam Analytics on the Salesforce AppExchange, empowering product manufacturers by providing business intelligence gleaned from a detailed analysis of complex machine log data. Glassbeam Analytics allows service, support, product development and sales organizations to proactively act on real-time inputs from IoT-connected devices to improve support and service, delivering a new level of customer success.
Glassbeam is focused on helping leading product manufacturers build truly connected products and improved customer experiences by providing business intelligence gleaned from a detailed analysis of complex machine data. Glassbeam Analytics for Salesforce allows companies to gain valuable insight into machine health, status and customer intelligence through the use of Glassbeam’s big data transformation and ingestion engine, converting complex machine log data into business insights that can be used by service and support organizations – all through the familiar Salesforce user interface.
Built on the Salesforce App Cloud, Glassbeam Analytics is currently available on the AppExchange at https://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N3A00000EO7RWUA1.
Glassbeam Analytics Key Benefits:
- Transform support operations through proactive service, automatic ticket creation based on patterns in incoming log file data, predictive maintenance and implementation of anomaly detection within Glassbeam Analytics to create appropriate workflows (service requests, Chatter updates, comments) in the Salesforce Service Cloud.
- Build insight-driven product roadmaps based on install base analytics, correlating customer relationship data with product usage characteristics and make informed product decisions on product releases and feature upgrades.
- Gain valuable customer intelligence and deliver value-add services with a 360-degree customer view by combining CRM data with machine data analytics. Create new value-added offerings for end-customers through improved equipment utilization and user experience.
Comments on the News
- “Machine log files represent a gold mine for uncovering the unfiltered truth on machine health, status and insight into how customers are using connected products,” said Glassbeam founder and CEO Puneet Pandit. “Unfortunately up until now, these logs only come to the forefront tactically when accessed by tech support engineers to solve issues but afterwards they get shoved in the dark and remain hidden from normal view. Glassbeam Analytics for Salesforce is a key enabler for shining light on this dark data.”
- “Companies are looking to transform the way they connect with customers, partners and employees to thrive in the age of the customer,” said Todd Surdey, SVP, app innovation partner sales, Salesforce. “By leveraging the power of the Salesforce App Cloud, Glassbeam provides companies with an exciting new way to drive customer success with the Internet of Things.”
About Salesforce AppExchange
Salesforce AppExchange is the world’s leading enterprise apps marketplace that empowers companies to sell, service, market and engage in entirely new ways. With 3,000 partner apps and more than 4 million customer installs, it is the most comprehensive source of cloud, mobile, social, IoT and data science technologies for businesses.
Salesforce, App Cloud, AppExchange, Service Cloud and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
Glassbeam is a premier machine data analytics company bringing structure and meaning to complex data generated from any connected machine in the Internet of Things (IoT) industry. Glassbeam’s next generation cloud-based platform is designed to transform and analyze multi-structured data, delivering powerful solutions on customer support and product intelligence for companies including IBM, EMC, Springpath, Gridscape, Aruba Networks, and Dimension Data.